The Publisher is responsible for overseeing all work, including in-house and outsource, to ensure the high quality of the publication. The Publisher is responsible for the budget.
• Create and maintain an annual budget.
• Work with management to approve budget.
• Oversee the annual editorial calendar.
• Coordinate with staff and outsourced staff, including writers, editors, graphics artists, printers and mailing services to ensure timely production and delivery of a high-quality magazine.
• Coordinate with staff or outsourced services to ensure all content is available for inclusion in digital websites, press releases and news alerts as needed.
• Manage placement of selected features or departments in commercial media, such as regional newspapers, trade magazines or websites, as appropriate.
• Approve or correct and process all invoices for payment.
Your Comments will go to the administrators only and will not be posted.