The Editor is responsible for obtaining all magazine content, including cover text, table of contents, departments, cover story, feature articles and in-house ads. The Editor is responsible for the high quality of all content.
• Work with management to create an annual editorial calendar.
• Survey employees to find current events, new technology, employee interviews and company announcements for articles.
• Write or assign all articles.
• Obtain contributed articles from company employees, if applicable.
• Copyedit all articles.
• Ensure all content has consistent quality and grammatical style.
• Forward all content to management for approval.
• Proof and correct all layouts.
• Ensure all content is forwarded to printing house by deadlines.
• Proof and correct dummy book before printing and mailing.
• Forward all freelance invoices and other expenses to Publisher.
Your Comments will go to the administrators only and will not be posted.